Friday, February 25, 2011

Conversations...

I'm not sure what it is about weekends and my work from home days, but Avery wakes up at the crack of dawn. I have to drag her sleepy little head out of bed on days when I actually go IN to the office, but days where I actually get to sleep in a little... yea, not so much. I do love it though. I'll hear the door open, shortly followed by her sweet little voice, "Mommy?  Ina (I wanna) watch Dora."  So, she climbs in bed, and we flip on the TV. My very independent, not so cuddly almost 4 year old snuggles for a split second, so I'll take it! This morning, she climbed in, and the conversation went like this:


Avery: "Mommy, Ina watch Dora..."

Me: "Ok, but I need a hug first."

Avery: "Ok!"

Daddy: "Avery, can I get a hug too?"

Avery: "You need to put a shirt on first, and then you can."

No comments:

Post a Comment