Saturday, October 9, 2010

Paranormal Activity

Yesterday morning I woke up and realized that my bedroom door was wide open, and the TV remote control that we always fall asleep with was in my bathroom. It was totally unsettling to me, and I could not figure out what happened. Ryan was quick to assume that it was Avery, but there was NO way... I am the lightest sleeper ever, and I would have woken up as soon as her hand touched our door knob. Then he accused me of sleep walking. No, not possible. There was a ghost in our house - THAT had to be the only logical explanation for the random events...

Until I got this text message:

Definitely not what she went to bed wearing... and for the record, I would not dress her in clothes that did not match.

A few minutes later, I received text message number 2:


That would be a can of Pledge in Anna's crib.

I guess I'm glad it wasn't a ghost, but I really hate admitting that I'm wrong. :)

1 comment:

  1. Boompa said Avery probably figured as long as she was up, she might as well do a little cleaning!

    ReplyDelete