Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Double Digit Birthday

Dear Anna,

You are approaching ONE way too quickly. Please stop growing up so fast. I would like to have my little baby for a while longer.

Love,
Mommy

So, as part of your normal photo shoot, we take no less than 30 pictures since you don't like to sit still! This time half of the pictures looked like this:


And the other half looked like this...


Here's what you are up to little miss...

- You are pulling up on EVERYTHING, everywhere! (including the stairs... which also involved your first trip to the ER - thankfully, everything was ok!!)

- You are starting to stand up with no hands for a split second, and just for the record I'm not ready for you to walk yet! (See my letter to you above.)

- You think it is fun to stand up in the bath tub, and it's also funny when I tell you "no, no!"

- You are finally, officially in 12-18 month clothes. I've squeezed your little hiney into the last 6-12 month outfit that I can. :(

- You have four bottom teeth now!

- You are very demanding at dinner time. When you are ready to eat, you are ready to eat NOW.

- You are still a great little eater, but you (like your sister!) are not a fan of mac and cheese. I think you are the only two children on earth who won't touch it!! Beans, however, are a new favorite!

Happy 10 Month Birthday, Banana! We love you!



2 comments:

  1. I agree, stop growing!!! She is adorable Traci. What happened that sent y'all to the ER? I'm glad to hear she is okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog. Can't believe how big Anna is!

    ReplyDelete