Thursday, July 8, 2010

4th of July!

My family has had a lakehouse on Cedar Creek Lake for almost 15 years, and it has always been one of my favorite places. It was so fun to see my girls enjoying a place that was such a big part of my childhood and that will be such a big part of theirs...

It was hard to wipe a smile off of Avery's face all weekend! No bedtime + lots of sugar = pure happiness. She pretty much looked like this all weekend:


And this...


It poured down rain the entire time we were at the lake, so we had to move the party indoors. Avery enjoyed her first game of "Go Fish":


It finally stopped raining long enough for Avery to go on her first boat ride! She LOVED it:


Insert a few cousins:


I promise Anna was there too:



It was obvious Avery had a great time! When she said her prayers tonight she thanked Jesus for her cousins.... oh, and her umbrella too.

Happy 4th!


1 comment: