Saturday, June 5, 2010

Hopelessly Devoted to You

I have finally succumbed to the peer pressure and started a blog! Consider this a forum for shamelessly bragging about my family, so here we go...

Avery had her first dance recital over Memorial Day weekend at The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. My three year old has now performed on the same stage as John Mayer, Sting, and Dave Matthews. Yes, she is that good. ;)

Making her debut:


She danced with her teddy bear to "Hopelessly Devoted to You". I get that I'm her mom and all, but she was clearly the best one. Ask anyone that was there. Seriously though, I was so proud of her!! Two months ago, she refused to perform when we would watch her in class, and last weekend, she stole the show on a great big stage!



Anna was not a fan of the loud music:



After her dance, Daddy gave her roses on stage... so sweet!



We are so proud of you Avery!

2 comments:

  1. SOOOOO Adorable! Clearly she has some of her mother's talent! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So You Think You Can Dance - 2024 - watch out! Here we come!

    ReplyDelete