Thursday, August 11, 2011

19ish Months and A Big Fat Mess

So, I may or may not have skipped a couple of monthly updates lately... mainly because I'm too busy cleaning up things like this:


And this...

Thankfully that isn't blood.  However, it is nail polish - "I'm really not a waitress" by OPI in case you are curious... 

Messes aside, you have changed SO much over the past few months.  Your vocabulary has just exploded - you have more words now than I can possibly begin to count, and you will try to repeat almost anything.  You like to "sing" several songs too - we hear "Baby, baby, baby, oooooh" (Bieber Fever anyone?), and "Low, low, low..." (name that tune!) a lot.  You love pat-a-cake, ring around the rosie (mostly the ALL FALL DOWN! part), and Itsy Bitsy Spider.  You love reading books - we don't go a night without reading "Butterfly's Bath" and "Goodnight Moon".  You are obsessed with water too - we often find you in the toilet, at the sink attempting to wash your hands, or trying to drink out of a water bottle or big girl cup.  

You also love to wear my shoes around the house.  I catch you pulling shoes out of my closet daily!

You have also mastered throwing a fit.  Hello terrible 2s... a few months early.  It's really a good thing that you are so dang cute. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment